Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hindi-Chini Bye Bye ???

Generally I don’t talk about Political Issues. I usually am like other country fellows of mine and don’t actually want to dirty my hands in this mess. But this issue has been poking the world for quite sometime. Is Tibet Burning?

I don’t know why I have turned into a person who doesn’t sympathize with Tibetans anymore. Its not that I love China but I suffer from the same fate as Tibetans the difference being I am a refugee in my own country and they flee to the neighbours.

Why should we support Tibet? I don’t know why unknowingly I signed so many petitions that support Tibet but somewhere I had a discussion with a person on this topic and it changed my mindset.

China has spent sooooooooooooooooo much on the development of Tibet but they choose not to progress and develop. China wont stop its progress just for the sake of a handful protestors. Since when did sympathy matter in the matters of land? If I look at tibetans now,…its with regret for the opportunities they lost. China spends so much on this lands development. These people get special reservations in India…they come here. Take seats in professional courses…Study with us only to ignore us in the whole semester wearing the same smelly tshirt for ages and ages and loose dangling jeans that you bet upon sometimes to slip off their hips… Study only to get converted into a monk and chant Om mani Padme hum…
I m not against any religion here…….. but this is showing a person an easier way towards success. I understand the pain of not being in one’s motherland but the regret of not having done what u could have with the opportunity in hand is greater…

I don’t know how in this war of Buddhism against Communism can you expect maroon saffron clad mantra chanters to win? Once a person told me that when you know little about a topic, its better to keep shut but I cant and I wont. Because I believe that although they suffer they are themselves to be blamed for it.

Life never has been a bed of roses for anyone. What use is a magsaysay or nobel peace prize when you cant use it for the upliftment of your own people? In this world where sons kill parents for money how can you simply pray, eat thukpa and pray again for elevation from your sufferings? Somehting has to be done. Violence in certain measures is justified to me if it brings light to your cause? Why are you sitting there like saints allowing the Chinese who have done so much for you come barging into your house every night to conduct searches and raids? Don’t you think it’s the time to show the fire? It’s the time when the Lord gets Devotees to fight for his Land…it’s the time when you have to standup for yourselves and hit back…hit back hard and hit it where it hurts the most. Usurping lands has become a trait of China.. one might say it’s the right of the might. You can say that always bigger countries have tried to annex parts of their neighbours…look at Russia Georgia,…or China and India (Aksai Chin- China occupied Kashmir and barging into the Indian territory in Arunachal)

It’s the time when we have to stop this menace rolling towards us. Shake off that sleepy look from your face and fight the slowly rising demon. Boycott it. Boycott its cheap goods. Fund your country’s economy by purchasing ur own products even though u wud pay 10-20 bucks extra... But then its for the Cause…Our Cause…. We Live and not merely exist so we have to fight.

Guess I started on a different note and ended on a different one. Well, that’s me for you... I never wanted to end antagonizing China...had developed a different mindset in these few days but guess roots are roots and they over come you when you bring out your real self and start penning down your thoughts... True Innermost thoughts come out. I had tried to have a different outlook. Look from China’s point of view..but then no matter how hard I try, I cant forget the Sino-Indian Conflict...And I am real glad,the boys of country made us proud in the land of China in the Olympics....


Guess now I go back and will again join the hordes of my countrymen and chant China is a Brute...Cant take this stand to be a China sympathizer, just to prove that I'm different...

Gtg...Boss behind me...have to leave it where it is..guess this is the end this post deserves

1 comment:

Bei-mutlab said...

Can't we apply these thoughts to other causes also?